Join Us for the 5th Biennial Immigration History Conference
October 25-27, 2018
“Tales of Tears Turned to Triumph”
$250./Person For the Entire Conference Includes:
- All of the conference sessions and materials
- A professional coach fieldtrip with a catered home cooked luncheon on Friday
- Home cooked lunch on Thursday with a picnic lunch on Saturday
- A Fish Fry featuring the Saxony Hills Brewery on Friday
- “Formal Banquet with Informal Attire” on Saturday
- Musical Entertainment each day
- A regional art exhibition
- 1:1 Family Research Assistance.
All presenters must be authorized by our Director, but there is a reduced conference fee of $225./person for presenters. The conference cannot be purchased for one day-it is an all inclusive package. Dietary needs and restrictions will be accommodated but must be communicated a week before the conference.
The Preliminary Conference Schedule will be posted soon.
Conference Registrations are First Come First Served with Paid Fees by Check or Electronically
To Pay Electronically: Click Here and follow these steps: Scroll to the bottom of the payment page, click on “Donation” and enter the total amount of your Conference Fees-$250./person.
Make Checks Payable to: Perry County Lutheran Historical Society (PCLHS), P.O. Box 53, Altenburg, MO, USA 63732. Place the word “Conference” in the memo section.