The Second St. Louis Lutheran Church (LCMS)

The March 7, 1848 issue of Der Lutheraner contained this article: “This past Sexagesima Sunday and the day after [February 27-28] the local German Evangelical Lutheran Congregation of the Unaltered Augsburg Confession had the pleasure of being able to dedicate its newly constructed second church in the northern part of the city.  The church has … More The Second St. Louis Lutheran Church (LCMS)